I'm building a therapist directory website using the ListingPro Wordpress theme ([login to view URL]) which offers all of the functionality that I need... apart from being able to offer Video calls in sessions.
I am building the website myself as I have standard knowledge of Wordpress, but I don't have the deep experience to make more complex changes.
I'd like to know that you have experience working with ListingPro, ideally with some examples to show. I'd also like to receive a Statement of Work on how you will build each item that i'm asking for.
I'd like users to be able to find a therapist (listing), book an appointment and also to be able to hold therapy sessions via video if they choose to. This could integrate with something like Zoom (doesn't have to be a bespoke video call build).
This would require the customer to be able to create an account, book the services of the therapist (listing) from a calendar, pay for the service to the therapist (listing) and take part in a video call all within the site.
the website is [login to view URL]
I see the process being as follows:
1. User creates 'customer' account
2. User submits booking request on the pre-existing booking calendar, with an option to select if they're requesting a video session, telephone session or face-to-face session. If the user doesn't select video session then no need to send a video link
3. Therapist (Listing Owner) receives an email for a booking request
4. Therapist (Listing Owner) logs on to listingpro dashboard and accepts booking
5. User receives confirmation of their booking, with a downloadable calendar invite, a link to the video call on the date and time of the appointment, and a link to make payment for the session. If it's a telephone session then just include a phone number of the therapist (listing owner) in the email, with appointment details and a link to make payment, if it's a face-to-face session thats been selected then no payment required.
I'd like to see if it's possible to make the calendar already provided on listingpro able to sync with other calendar providers? So that if the therapist (listing owner) already has appointments in another calendar they can be synced with this calendar.
I'd like to see if it's possible to extend the inbox section of the dashboard to include a live chat.
Some questions I've already been asked:
1. While making the booking, do you want the user to select a particular service of the Therapist? Or the users can make the booking directly?
There won't be a service specifically. When the user selects a time slot in the calendar displayed on the profile then they are just booking a 'session' - all sessions are standard, but can be in 30 minute increments, so a user should be able to book 30 minutes or 1 hour etc
2. Will the booking price be hourly or it will be a fixed price for every booking?
Booking price will be an hourly rate set by the therapist
3. Regarding the video call link, does this need to be automated? I mean after the user creates a booking and makes the payment, does the video link needs to be sent automatically or the therapist will send them the video link manually.
This needs to be sent automatically in the booking confirmation. The video call session should also be from the therapists dashboard so that they don't have to leave the site
4. What do you mean by “Downloadable Calendar Invite”?
Take booking a meeting on calendly for example. When you book that meeting you receive ways to add it to your calendar. So the user (customer) can add the session to their calendar. Basically an .ics file (I think it is)
5. Live chat for the users to chat directly with any Therapist on the platform or only the ones whom they booked an appointment for?
Any therapist on the platform
44 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £689 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir, We have a great team of expert Wordpress and WooCommerce Developers in Noida [login to view URL] have many satisfied clients all over the [login to view URL] already have successfully launched many eCommerce,blog, social network Lagi
Hello, I am ready to customize Listing pro WordPress theme. I have vast experience with this theme. Please award or message me then we can discuss more for this project. Thank you Zahidul