We have a need for a very simple lobby check-in app. It should present like the most common check in apps but require NO subscription service to work. Just a pincode protected "ADMIN" section with in the app to review records and/or a simple email output that can send reports to an admin persons email address once a day or by request.
The check in side of things will have:
The ability to save a photo of every visit automatically would be helpful also.
The ability to begin typing your name, and you details automatically load so you dont have to type everything each time.
The ability to customize the background.
The ability to choose a logo.
Needs to be simple. Easy to operate.
Im open to ideas as well.
Preference for Android as chrome touch screens and android tablets will be the device most popularly used.
I will design the lobby screens etc in photoshop for you to use as a template.
Please be reliable and quick. You need to be available on skype regularly for updates and discussions. Not develop for 3 days and go MIA for a week. I will cancel the job immediately.
- User is presented with a simple lobby with CHECKIN - CHECKOUT and a basic SETTINGS Icon.
- App will run in a pin locked kiosk mode 24/7.
- Users hit CHECK IN or OUT and are taken to a very basic form.
- Upon entering their name, the app will automatically search the internal database for the same user allowing them to quickly select themselves without having to re-enter all of their details everytime they check in or out. If not, the app will simply create a new instance of that person and save it for quick fill in next time they sign in or out.
- It is prefered that the app takes an image as soon as the client begins entering their details and saves it with the entry.
- The app will have the ability to send a report of all interactions to a designated email address daily.
- The database should be stored inside the device so it can operate with or without an internet connection. The reports can be sent manually if connection is ever lost.
ADMIN SETTINGS SECTION
- Denoted by a simple COG symbol in the top corner of the screen, will be PIN locked and allow the admin to change simple settings.
1. What email address the reports are to be sent to.
2. Allow the admin to change their PIN.
3. Allow the admin to change the back ground image and logo on the front page.
4. Allow the admin to push out a report for that day, or any days when they like.
- Will be a simple, large format form in the top half of the tablet screen to allow the keyboard to appear without interference.
1. Full Name
3. Phone Number
4. BUTTONS "CANCEL" and "SIGN IN" or on the sign out page "SIGN OUT".
- Cancel will return them to the lobby screen.
- The system will time out after 1min and return them to the lobby page also.
- Bonus points for the following:
1. Connectivity to a H264/H265 stream from an external camera. The stream can be programmed for use with any RTSP stream address so we can use a wide range of different CCTV cameras. The stream would be used to take a snapshot of the kiosk position from an alternative angle so the user cannot hide from the tablets camera.
This setting would be available in the admin settings and simply allow the admin to put a RTSP stream address into a field and have a "TEST" button that simply shows a successful image taken from the remote camera.
2. The ability for the app to automatically turn on and chime a reminder sound when the camera sees movement. This feature would have a count down timer so it doesn't chime every 2 seconds.
3. The app to blur the background image when entering the form page.
4. A very basic webserver running on the app allowing the user to login via a PC or MAC's web browser and to view reports, settings etc remotely.