I need to upgrade a magento(2.x) to 2.1.3 module where need to implement API things properly. which works fine in magento 1.9x but API things are not working as magneto security. how it was worked…
1. once anyone install the module, we provide a core module file which is incomplete.
2. code logic: In the given module [login to view URL] is the file which handle the complete installation process, it creates a [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] in different location. this process has been communicated through CURL and using encrypted url which decode by a key.
3. server update: once server & shopping cart details updated in our server then only, it is complete installation. problem is that due magneto security any post installation files will not works.
4. if merchant server unable to communicate through CURL or cURL is absent then it will show ‘error 77’ on time of module installation. if same mcrypt is absent then shows ‘error 412’.
5. user can get 2 type of payment action/option:- sandbox mode payment & live mode payment.
6. payment option will be linked with a image, located in different server.
7. All url used in the module will be encrypted, no plain url.
8. order status worked properly as per pending-processing-cancel rules, order & payment confirmation mail worked, multi currency supported.
I will send you all details and my incomplete code after signing the NDA. it should work as standard module as well as old module features. preferred candidates are magento certified developers.