We have been asked by one of our clients if we can finish off a website that the current developers seem unable to do.
There is no handover from previous developer.
You will need to clone the work onto a developer URL then make it work right before moving it back, allowing the cleint to see the work first.
You cannot use a URL that gives away this is being subcontracted, so either an IP or a [login to view URL] kind of address please.
Below is a link to the website, plus a list of outstanding issues. The site is in magento, please only bid if you are comfortable working on someone elses code. I need a timeline and what you need to do this work.
Can you take a look and give me an estimate for the work and a timeframe so I can go back to the client and see if they still want to go ahead.
To protect from google listing this as a link to the site, the website URL is reversed using [login to view URL] you can use it to get the url written the right way round.
And a reminder – I delete ALL bids from coders who do not start with the keyword “Daddy” because its my way of testing that you have read the brief, the auto bidders just ruin freelancer.com for the rest of us who take it so seriously.
Our company is called
[login to view URL]
.dtL dloG tnuocsiD dnehtuoS
Here is the outstanding list for the website...
1) We need email verifications of purchases - at the moment all I can see is customer making a payment, I don't have a Notification of a New Order, no shipping address details, no item details - nothing - can you please make the adjustments so this comes through to us. As you mentioned we need to go in to the Admin to see all the Orders - my concern here is that when paying by Credit Card, the customer does not receive an Email Confirmation with a Confirmation Number
2) As a pretend customer, I didnt tick the “subscribe to my newsletter” button on purpose, but once my transaction went through I was subscribed which I think is probably against GDPR -
3) After making a first order and wanting to make a second order, within payment methods came the option to pay “Cash on Delivery” we don't want that option.
4) Logos on the credit card payment screen are all jumbled and not all the options are available on the payment screen for customer to use (these options are visible on the Homepage and have been set up with Barclays).
5) Also for one transaction I went to make - I pressed the back button as though I didn't want to pay then and wanted to go back to the previous screen - when I did it said I didn't have any items in my Cart - meaning I had to go through the whole process again - does this make sense? My item should still be in my cart when I click the Back button and it wasn't.
6) Is Raj's (web designer) flat address still on order emails?
7) Option for people to log out (there is an option to log in but not to log out)
8) Also do we need a cookies permission page of some kind?
9) Can we please add a gold circle, same as the one that says high grade diamonds, with the words “Sample Image” See below the option for High Grade Diamonds to be added we need the same but for the words "Sample Image".
10 ) Shall we clear all the sample orders in admin? All the raj and Aimee orders etc
11) I Need to add some notes about GDPR to our Terms and Conditions page. Also is there a GDPR extension that the website needs?
12) All pages should be secure and currently they are not.
Look forward to your thoughts.
I look forward to your bid - And a reminder – I delete ALL bids from coders who do not start with the keyword “Daddy” because its my way of testing that you have read the brief, the auto bidders just ruin freelancer.com for the rest of us who take it so seriously.