Looking for a Magento 2 expert who can work on my existing project. The project is 95% completed but my full time developer left the job and I need to get the remaining 5% completed to get the website live.
The developer should know GIT as well. Only full time freelancer apply for this job.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹8713 untuk pekerjaan ini
i am magento developer and can you give me chance to work with you, as you see my profile i have 7 year exp in the filed of web development and i done more than 70 projects with no [login to view URL]