For Outlook lessons we need an autoresponder. It must reply to mails sent by students. Goal: give the students a realistic feeling how to work with Outlook.
- Run through cronjob every other minute 24/7 (or maybe there is a better way to conserve resources).
- Connect to several mail accounts, check for new mails and reply to them specific emails.
- During the lessons students send several emails to different mail accounts. Each mail that is sent by a student contains a 4-digit number in the subject. Referring to this number the system has to reply with a specific mail.
- The systems must connect to at least 10 or even more mail accounts. If there is a new mail in any account the subject of this mail has to be examined. If the subject contains a specific 4-digit number the system has to reply with a specific mail.
- contains editor to create emails (existing free module)
- with all common email features like:
- read confirmation
- choose between HTML or text message
- change / determine mail address of sender
- Cc and Bcc
- sent invitations
- calculate invitation date related to current time and date
- option incoming mail can trigger even two or more emails
- sent reply(s) immediately or delayed