We're a small boiler company who are looking to add a members section to our website. The members section is intended for trainees and apprentices who would like to join the team and join our training program. Thus, this will include a dashboard for YouTube tutorials created by the company where the trainees can learn and converse with other members for discussion and collaboration. There will be a chat function under each of the youtube video tutorials.
Alongside all of this there will be a blog where our social media team can add posts and articles for extra content - they should be able to do this without knowing any code.
The requirements are detailed below:
- Dashboard with User Management, Login and Sign up
- Youtube Integration and CRUD for dashboard
- Discussion Forum under each Youtube video
- Attachments Section for Youtube Video page
- Blog Listing Page
- Blog Post Page
The UI for the Dashboard will be handled directly in the development phase.
Design HTML would be required for the following:
- Youtube video page with discussion(chat underneath each videos)
- Blog Listing Page (Blog Index page with posts pagination)
- Blog Post Page (Post Detail Page)
Our site runs on the PHP Symfony framework - so knowledge of this is required for the job.