1) Meta-Crawler search engine. The keywords that are searched appear in a section on the home page called "most recent searches".
2) Each keyword searched becomes it's own page.
3) Should randomly produce results from Yahoo, Live, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], Dmoz. These results need to mixed together and in random order, for example if someone searches for the keyword "web hosting" it will pull results from each search engine but the output will be in random order. For example the #1 result could be from GigaBlast, and the #2 from Dmoz, then #3 from Yahoo, and #4 from Gigablast again, then #5 from ASK.com. It needs to be totally random, it's very important that the results page appear to be unique.
Once that keyword result is set, and the results shown, that page is cached in it's format, meaning if someone does a search again for that keyword, the same results will show, this would stop the load from having to pull that query each time, instead it would just pull the cached page.
If the keyword searched was web hosting, then the extension should be [url removed, login to view] for that particular page.
4) Payment system to have your link to appear as a "Sponsor" for a specific keyword. This is displayed above all the search results and is nicely highlighted. Only 5 sponsor spots are available for each keyword, and each spots is rotated, giving all 5 advertisers equal exposure. The ad should look like a search result option, but better highlighted. Option for title/description/url/image graphic in a highlighted rounded box area above the search results.
I should be able to control the pricing in an admin area. The form of payment should be paypal, and the users should be able to select if they want to do a "one time" payment for sponsorship. It can be one week, two weeks, one month, 3 month, six month, or one year. Upon expiration the advertiser is sent an email with an option to renew, if not renewed their spot is released so someone else can acquire it.
5) Option for me to email all advertisers announcements in the admin area.
6) The search engine should have a site map rss feed that contains all the links on the website. It should be formatted in such a way that I would be able to submit that sitemap rss feed to Google Sitemaps.
I'll own full rights to the script, as I do not want it being distributed commercially to others.