(see also Platform requirements & method of delivery below)
Specification - 3 Mods:
1. Copy a Product from Store A to Store B.
We have 2 stores, the script and images exist in
separate parallel directories on same domain/server and the SQL data is separated by having different file name prefixes eg. ws_ and re_ for wholesale & retail.
a) In Edit Product, add a button that will pop up a
window containing a copy of the Product Details. All
data is pre-filled in with the exception of the Price.
b) A 'save to other shop' button is in this new
window. Once the Price has been filled in and this
button clicked, the Product Record is saved in the
OTHER Store and the 2 images - the thumbnail and the
main one - are copied to the other store.
This script http:
[url removed, login to view];hl=clone
could be used to base on.
2. Mod in several locations where the Stock Qty
is displayed to Customers.
'In Stock' amount display mod. If stock , no Qty is shown, but instead the text 'In Stock'. In all Customer-Viewable places
where the Stock Qty is shown.
3. Minor debug in [url removed, login to view] - we have a mod in
[url removed, login to view] that allows us to see a thumbnail image of
each product ordered. Long after it was installed we
noticed a BUG. If a product that's in an order is
deleted, the Order no longer shows that line. It does
show it in Standard Order.PHP.
Test Environment Requirements:
PHP 4.1.1 + (Scripting Language)
MySQL 3.23 + (Database Server) MySQL 5 is currently not compatible.
GD 1.6 + (Image Library) Optional in v3
Linux / Unix recommended
(All deliverables must be uploaded to before the deadline(s) for this project.)
1) Sections of pre-tested script with installation instructions defining which files need editing and where the script is to replace or add to existing script.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3) Script must be in clear text with no locking or encryption.
4) Buyer must be able to test the modification on your server prior to accepting it. Or, by agreement, may accept a series of screen shots showing the mod in use.
5) Script must be compatible with Versions no later than the ones stated in Test Environment Requirements.