Home Page (The home page script is to be done first):
1. Currently garments are sorted by [Garment] [Size] and [Price]. Modify this to filter: [Designer] get the variables from the mysql database. [Size] Drop Down Menu of Size 0 to Size 24 and [Price]. Allow 1, 2 or 3 criteria to be used. Maintain a professional look. Also allow [New Listings] by button. That button will sort by the most recent listing of the category on top, This is the current default of this page: [url removed, login to view]
The filter engine at the top of column 2 should look like this: [url removed, login to view] Also, correct sequence of 2nd and additional pages on randomized listings ([url removed, login to view]) page.
1 Disallow photos with punctuation marks such as Judy’sDress.jpg. Show an error message and ask for re-entry.
2. Allow photos to be replaced by new ones, in the [url removed, login to view] page and in the administrator’s backend, not just deleted.
3. Change backend to keep administrator logged-in as long as there is activity in 24 hours. Enable backend menu to function in FireFox [url removed, login to view], also.
4. Let the listings remain visible for 1 hour after posting if payment is not received. If payment is not received, then the autoresponder will remind them to pay for the listing to be visible. Nine (9) separate additional prompts may be sent either by an auto-responder or exported to tab separated file each day. Insert a simple content management system to allow all 10 messages to be preloaded, allowing [variables] for name, listing, payment page, etc. Messages will be sent at the prescribed time from the listing time, unless payment is received. Important: This will apply to NEW listing only. Existing listings will not be emailed for payment, except per Item 7 below.
5. Clean-up export function at backend. Allow administrative option to pay for listing to auto-respond from site, or export to aWebber for emails.
6. Currently a deleted account is deleted from the database. Change this to show it as dormant. It should only be deleted by the administrator. Dormant listings do not appear.
7. See screenshot attached. Emails between buyers and sellers from the [url removed, login to view];ListingID=zzzzposts form must be held until 2 things happen. Administrator is to approve by clicking the envelope icon, and seller’s account must be paid, or be in the 30 day free trial period. Upon payment emails should be sent automatically. Activate legend:
envelope=ready to be sent
trashcan=do not send
pencil=send payment letter to seller
lock=send anti-spam email to writer (buyer)
After action, show action codes:
“S”=sent email from buyer
“X”=do not send
“$”=sent payment letter
“Z”= sent anti-spam email
8. Integrate the PayPal shopping cart. When a listing is canceled, two things happen, PayPal is canceled and the listed as dormant, per #6 above.
1. My project descriptions are long ….to make your job easier to perform quickly once awarded.
2. 2. Provide a short narrative stating how each change is made, for future reference and changes.
3. The site is a working site. Changes must be made offline or very quickly to avoid disruption to the existing traffic.
4. 100% payment will be made upon project completion.
5. Provider agrees to make any adjustments necessary to fix bugs within 30 days of completion.
6. The budget is $75.00 US.