I am looking for someone to either write a new miner or modify XMRig (open source) for a particular purpose.
1) I need an added GUI front end that allows the user to select a charity to mine for when their computer is inactive. The wallet addresses for each charity need to be hard coded into the program so the money goes to the correct charity when mining.
2) There will also need to be a "start/stop" button, and a button to "run hidden" added to the front end so that it doesn't pop open a visible mining window.
3) There also needs to be a "throttle" option so that while using the computer and running this in the background it won't use the entire CPU and other tasks can operate normally.
4) Since this will only be used by people who install and run it intentionally to use their idle time on their computer to benefit charity, we need to make sure it is not detected as a virus by any antivirus software.
5) At startup, the software needs to check for an auto-update in case new charities are added in the future.
6) I would need the ability to add or remove charities from the selectable list, and add new hard coded wallet addresses for any new charities.
If you are able to also write or modify an existing GPU miner (can be for ethereum, kawpow, or any other algorithm) that would be something I would also like to discuss. Basically, I am working with non profits and want to let people use their CPU and GPU to mine crypto while donating the currencies mined to charity.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $690 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I gone through all the requirements. I can code to have button to start/stop for your convenient. I have monero mining experience. I good listneter and do your work Thank you