Looking for a developer who can move us from Mandrill to maybe (Pepipost) or anything else. Should be fluent in all this stuff from A to Z like whats Pepipost, whats Sendgrid, whats better whats worse and etc. Should be able to do this within one day, preferably for 2-3 hours or faster.
About us: we are a job board sending tons of emails with vacancies to all matched subscribers. We also have a couple of important points which need to be thought of when migrating. Could you please reply each point and we will hire you asap for a long-term.
1) The email should go directly from employer’s email via our server, so when receiver receives the vacancy email he can click reply and it will go directly to sender, i.e. employer.
2) When employer distributes emails with vacancies via our server – some subscribers (receivers) have the auto-reply set on their gmail or yahoo or whatever, so this auto reply should not go to employer (sender). Employers should receive only meaningful receivers replies, but not immediate auto- replies from users which do not make sense and just spam employers. How can we implement it?
3) We should avoid spam folders by any means, our emails should not be considered as spam even if we send millions of emails
4) We should be able to look up any subscribers or distributors email and see – was particular email delivered to this email or not, did the server reject our letter, did user open our email or not. And other stats. For example, we should be able to see what emails receives particular user so we could check if sending works well and the match system does it work, that matching logic is not ruined.
5) We should see which receiver’s email went to spam folder, maybe he pressed spam or something.
6) We should also be able to control the design of content of emails, html, signatures, sender’s names, emails titles and etc.
Second task: to add a good html look to our emails as now its just plain texting