I need someone like you who knows about open cart and will program a simple backend admin module for open cart.
1. Module must conform to “standard” platform installation process – e.g. I get in the platform BackOffice select install new module / extension and upload module package. Also code structure should be as close as other base modules.
2. Module should be compatible with as many versions of the platform as possible – that is it should be in the most simplified version so it can be installed on version 1.x as well as on version X.x of the platform – *where possible - this part should contain some minimum amount of testing what older versions are not compatible with the plugin, and of course latest version of platform is favored.
3. Module should perform the following basic task – interrogate the “standard” database of the platform, retrieve the products list with all fields, using the platforms’ standard DB querying class in such a way that a direct SQL query is specified – e.g. DBClass::queryMethod(“SELECT * from products_table”)
4. Module should be able to expose / print the product list obtained if accessed from a BackOffice URL in the platform.
Deliverable should be:
- a package that can be installed in the specific platform as an extension / plugin / module that will print a product feed accessible at a certain URL and interrogated via the method specified above. It should also be accompanied by a list of the compatible versions of the platform where it can be installed successfully – target should be as many as possible.
- an open cart empty webpage with a default user email and password and the module installed running in Docker so I can test in straight out of the box in my machine.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €35 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, i will do this job for you. just needed some discussion on project. And the budget you are offering is much lesser than the work load. look into. regards