Looking to develop two native apps for iphone and android. This requires a backend web application in PHP, MySQL.?
• IOS and Android apps, and Website having the same functionality should be developed.
• Backend web application for apps to be developed.
• Database of the app will remain in a webserver. App will communicate with backend web service using web service /API calls.
• App should support multiple languages in future. Keep the language translation tags open at initial development stage.
• Database (and therefore App) should be able to be searched on multiple variables and significant numbers of input lines c 100,000
The Apps and web application is to advertise UK businesses, and send users to these businesses websites via a link.
• Users Signup with mobile number or email address- OTP verification
• Users can create profile, set preferences, application settings, tell their social media how they found new businesses from our app etc.
• Users can click through a hierarchy to find products they are interested in, and then these products are displayed including, picture, short description, link to manufacturer website, and a review of the product
• Users can then click on link underneath these products that will take them (in a new window) to the respective website
• Users must be notified when a new product goes onto the App that they have highlighted in their preferences.
• UK businesses to be able to go onto website, fill in form, which loads into a database, with respective dropdowns (to be supplied by me) – this data, which will include one photo, will then be automatically uploaded to the app – once payment has been received and relevant checks made on organisation by owner.
• Owner must be able to track how many clicks there are on the links to each business automatically – this information will be shared with UK businesses
• Owner must have access to database and all information and be able to make changes
• Owner must be able to upload picture on welcome page
• Owner must be able to delete UK businesses from App as and when appropriate
• App must show all information in a uniform manner to be agreed with developer – alphabetical, or most recent order tbc
• Website should have 3 pages
1. A welcome page, including explanation of purpose of the site;
2. For manufacturers to input relevant information required for the app – this should also include a facility for manufacturers to make a payment to the owners paypal account
3. For web users (as opposed to people using the app) to search for information they require.
User friendliness should be the primary focus on each phase of GUI design. User should be prompted for minimal inputs through out the flow.
Navigation should be smooth and limited to minimum number of drilldowns – these will be supplied by owner
Graphical user interface should be simple flat and attractive with a similar color/layout pattern. Use icons, plenty of space, and shades rather than multiple colours.
Design logo, and more specifications will be provided at a later stage, by owner
Graphic Design, HTML, Mobile App Development, PHP, Website Design