We are a radio station. We need a form to assist with our promotions department. We have started the form in Logiforms (see attached).
The biggest thing I need with this project is it TURNED AROUND QUICK. I'm running out of time and patience.
1. Form submitted by salesperson. It would include fields show on form completed by Larry Stone.
2. Form goes to promotions director (devon@[login to view URL]) for approval.
3. Upon approval by Devon, email goes BACK to the salesperson who submitted. He can also deny and explain in the reasoning why.
4. If approved, Devon needs to pull up the form (or somehow see a new screen) with details that he needs to fill out about the event.
5. These “Details about the event” have multiple pieces of logic that he can answer. This takes the event from a “SUBMISSION” to being a “REAL EVENT” by adding the guts.
6. When he has completed his details, he also needs to complete OUTSIDE TASKS DETAILS. This could go to Programming AND/OR Digital.
7. Special digital components are completed….and these would be added to certain form fields to be sent to the Digital Director. This could be via PDF or could be a web portal they could access.
8. Certain form fields could be sent to programming person.
9. Upon approval, an EVENT OVERVIEW PDF can be sent to the person assigned to the promotion. This would have minimal event information on it.
10. How can these people mark these READ or DONE?
11. 72 hours before the event, the PDF Checklist would be printed and sent to those assigned with specific fields. This PDF Checklist might have a packing list already built into it that would print automatically. If LIVE SHOW, pack these things.
1. Ability to print a calendar with MINIMAL details
2. Need a 10-day schedule print out
Saturday May 11
Lite Rock 95.9 Senior Days Shelia Tyrone
38 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $23/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am very confident to get it done for [login to view URL] forward to discuss few of things quickly over chat to get it started as you need it done quickly :) Thanks