This project involves upgrade of existing site developed in PHP to latest Laravel Framework including ensuring security and development of this web site for use by [Portsmouth Brakes and Tyres]. This project will follow the timeline outlined below and does not include ongoing maintenance of the site outside of what may be stated in the scope.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
• Theme Design and Development: The theme presented with the proposal will be the basis for the design of the website. Designer to maintain the same design and theme and there will be a period of revisions and development which will start once AGREED and signed off on the design. Once development has started, only minor changes can be made without affecting the scope of the project.
• Host and Domain Setup: Hosting as required, Business Apps will source and set up hosting for the requested domain. Maintenance of the account will fall to [Business Apps London] at the conclusion of the project and Freelancer will be provided exclusive access to the hosting platform [ Linux / Windows Platform]. However; for best performance of the PHP Laravel framework, the freelancer to advise on the hosting platform requirements.
• PHP Installation and Setup: Free Lancer to install and set up the CMS on the domain mentioned above so that [Business Apps London] is able to maintain the site.
• Content Entry: Initial content entry will be provide and in this case it has been agreed to use the content from the existing site ([login to view URL]) as it is; until otherwise the client decides to make any further revisions during the initial site review and feedback received to close. This will include text and pictures provided by client for each page to be created with the initial setup. Missing text such a tyres categories will be provided as required.
• The pages for the site will include: [Please see Annex -1 ]
• The features of the site will include: [Please see Annex -2]
• Browser Testing: Testing of the site is mandatory to make sure it works with modern desktop web browsers and the site to be designed as a responsive design. It’s the responsibility of the freelancer to ensure that the site works seamlessly and also to test and make sure that the site does not break when viewed on mobile devices.
• SSL integration: Freelancer to ensure and install SSL integration as a part of the development to ensure minimum security features for the site are adopted. (SSL Certification will be purchased by Business Apps London in this case.
Please see doc atttached
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $381 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello There, We are team of laravel developer is here to help you out, We have read your document and ready to start the project from today. Thanks Ram
Hello. I am web expert and have experiences in PHP and laravel. Web hosting is no proble for me. I have good design skills so I can provide you the attractive design. I can start working right now. Aleksandr.