Hi - I need help with creating a PowerShell Script to do the following:
1. Use F5 Big-IP API to look at current connections to IIS server, block new connections, and once current connections have ended and there are 0 connections proceed with the script
2. Using MS Web Deploy take a backup of the server
3. Using MS Web Deploy apply new site changes
4. Put back into action with Big IP load balancer
5. Perform same steps on another IIS server.
This script needs to be able to loop through this process for many IIS servers, but the good thing is the process will be the same.
Here is some information on using PowerShell with the F5 Big IP Load Balancer: