Target! Write a program that, in multi-stream mode, will watch an online broadcast on YouTube through a proxy server.
The task is to cheat viewers (bots).
The program must have:
- field for entering stream URL
- field for proxy in IP: port format
- start and stop buttons
- field for setting the number of viewers
1) You need to insert a package of 10,000 proxy servers into the program. If any of them does not work, the program should skip it and continue to work. ...
2) The program should consume resources in moderation.
We need a program to cheat viewers for a live YouTube broadcast. The previous freelancer made the perfect software, which absolutely without a proxy, clocked up to 30,000 viewers, and almost did not load the PC. He did it this way: he caught the requests that go from him to YouTube when entering the broadcast, and then he simply made a program that flooded these broadcast requests, as a result everything turned out super. But the software was implemented on the paid browser DotNetBrowser, everything worked fine, but then the freelancer disappeared, and the use of the software became impossible.