Pekerjaan Tidak Dijumpai

Maaf kami tidak dapat mencari pekerjaan yang anda cari.

Cari pekerjaan paling terkini di sini:

I'm looking for niche email databases for clients to purchase

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 bida

Hello! I need help with some software installation (CUDA + nVidia driver + ...) on Ubuntu 16.04. The bidder must be experienced in Linux Administration and have reviews. I pay hourly. Contact me for more details. Thank you.

$8 - $15 / hr
$8 - $15 / hr
0 bida

Need a translation from English to Portuguese from a Portuguese native speaker

$34 (Avg Bid)
$34 Avg Bida
7 bida

Hi, all I am Prudvi Raj I'm a Web Designer I had completed 95% of the website. Now I got struck at Gallery part Can anybody help me out completing the remaining 5%..!! Check out Website - [log masuk untuk melihat URL]

$24 (Avg Bid)
$24 Avg Bida
4 bida

Execution of the cross-correlation test function of CCF to study the relationship between two variables in the financial field. Knowledge in the field of finance and volatility overflow techniques is required Use EViews software or / and R language deadline: 2 days Thanks

$65 (Avg Bid)
$65 Avg Bida
2 bida

Hello, For a project, I am looking for a PA who is able to correct business contact information on grammatical errors, wrong dots, wrong placed question marks in company description. I will give you a list with corrections that should be checked for each company listings before it can get passed. It's about 4500 profiles with information such as company description and social media URLs. It...

$109 (Avg Bid)
$109 Avg Bida
9 bida

Hi There, We have a wordpress woocommerce website where we customised the plugin to add free samples to the cart. The problem is as soon as we add a free sample, the cart picks the actual price of the product instead it should pick a value 0 and put description as ABC Sample. I am specifically looking for a wordpress plugin expert, not a wordpress development guy/gal. Thanks.

$33 (Avg Bid)
$33 Avg Bida
19 bida
$63 Avg Bida
33 bida

We are looking to build a list (Phone number required) of people selling their homes in Switzerland by themselves (Without a real estate agency). If interested, please explain in your offer how you would do it. Possibility to get a long-term contract.

$131 (Avg Bid)
$131 Avg Bida
3 bida

Hello, I am looking for a data researcher to help me scrape data off of websites. It's crucial that you can collect lots of data quickly and inexpensively. Thanks,

$25 (Avg Bid)
$25 Avg Bida
10 bida