General functionality of redirector:
Every client PC performing the first connect to squid
is automatically presented a "Welcome Screen" instead of requested URL.
Requested URL has to be presented to user after "Welcome Screen" by the means of "Refresh-Button" of browser.
After configurable period of time, periodically every client will be presented a second page, the "Advertisement Screen", instead of requested URL.
Also here, the requested URL will be presented using the "Refresh Button".
Web Interface: Simple Login-Procedure with hard-coded Password, allows configuration/display of following parameters:
- URL of "Welcome Page"
- URL of "Advertising Page"
- Cycle time to present "Advertising Page"
- Time period of inactivity, after which to purge client-ID from DB automatically
- Command to clear whole DB
- Command to create new/empty DB
- Counter both for number of displays of "Welcome Screen" and "Advertisement Page".
"Welcome Screen" and "Advertisement Screen" itself are not part of the task.
A more or less working "prototype" for this functionality is already available and fulfulling almost all these requirements.
However, this prototype should be re-written, because of the additional functionality required:
- Actually, in case there are several clients behind a NAT-router, they intefere with each other, because they
have the same IP-adrs.
This must be changed, to have the intended functionality independently for all clients. This might be accomplished by
the usage of session-cookies, to differentiate the various clients.
- There should be two types of "Welcome" and "Advertisement Page": one in English (default), and one in cyrillic,
dependent upon language setting of client. A possibility to accomplish this might be to use PHP-Accept-Language and PHP-Accept-Charset.
- Actually, the user of client PC immediately can get rid of both pages using "Refresh Button" of browser. This function should be usuable only
after configurable "min_presentation_time".
- The existing prototype of the redirector has a nonreproducable bug, to be fixed: From time to time it simply does not work as expected,
no page is presented. Might be a problem of buffered I/O, which is not allowed for a redirector.
All data to be kept in DB, unless not specified otherwise explicitly.
Web Interface and DB have to be extended to modify/display all parameters.
Functionality should not interfere with basic authorisation by squid, which might be used before presenting "Welcome Page".
All copyrights for code have to be transferred to buyer.
Developer has to provide scripts for DB-creation (mySQL)
Redirector must work with versions 2.5 of squid up to/including 3.0.
A usable version of the prototype will be on a web server for development and testing.
Freelancers from Russia or Ukraine preferred.
Additional feature/function for the redirector:
It might happen, that the "Welcome Page" or the "Advertisement Page" are by chance displayed in a sub-window, not in the full-fearured main-browser window.
Unfortunately, such a sub-window might not have a "Refresh-Button", so it will be stuck, not possible to continue to the originally requested URL.
So, either it must be possible to figure out somehow, whether Welcome/ads-Page to be displayed in a (sub-)window without "Refresh" functionality (then no display of Welcome/Ads-Page, because it is a rare occasion) OR (even better), the display of the Welcome/Ads-Page should happen with some kind of time-out, after which the originally requested URL will be shown automatically.
1 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $250 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a expert in Squid. I have been used it for different purpose and customized it for some other different purpose in an [url removed, login to view] totally [url removed, login to view] i can solve your problem