*Project team requirements and deliverables.
Must be able to work close or within Australian timezone business hours.
-Designing and implementing new features and functionality
-Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
-Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
-Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
-Wordpress experience is absolute - no further discussion about other platforms.
-Experience building user interfaces / mockups / wire-frames for websites and/or web applications
-Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
-Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
-Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
-Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
-Good understanding of PHP back-end development
-Familiarisation with any frameworks (bootstrap), libraries, or any other relevant technology
** Provider must have reliable internet connection, good communication skills and show attention to detail and initiative.
• Build a WordPress web site for multiple user devices and browsers.
• Customise the theme : [login to view URL] with corporate brand and colours.
• Titles, keyword phrases and descriptions will be optimised for search engines (SEO).
• Google Analytics Account setup.
• Add enquiry form onto contact page to customer domain email address.
• Homepage banner image slider
• 1 – 2 images per page
• Approx. 10-15 pages