DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT WITHOUT READING ALL THE NOTES BELOW!
The project is a Music Portal Script that needs further customization. I have a budget of $100 to $300 (DEPENDING ON YOUR SKILLS & REVIEWS) for this project. I will also be working on this Music portal Script throughout 2017. So I am looking for a very good, reliable and trusted Web Development Team to work with over the long term, especially on this Music Portal Script.
This project must be completed within 5 working days of project being awarded.
The ability to NULL an encrypted script. You must be highly skilled in PHP, Ajax, MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework and HTML5.
BACKGROUND & DESCRIPTION:
I purchased a music portal php script for $300 + I spent a further $150 on customization. However the Seller of the script wants too much to further customize the script. The problem is I have been told that the Seller has encrypted the script so that only THEY can customize it! However; on their website it states the code is “OPEN SOURCE”. So I need it nulled so that any Developer can work on the script.
GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK
1. After creating album playlists the HTML5 audio player is playing tracks in wrong order. This must be fixed.
2. If Artist needs to edit track info after uploading, when he saves the new updated info the track must remain in correct order within his album playlist OR he needs to be able to "drag and drop" track into correct order.
3. We have a Loyalty Points feature in the script whereby Fans/Buyers receive points with every purchase. They can use these points to get free gifts. In the Points Admin area we need to be able to make notes against all Buyers to remind us what each Buyer used their points for after the points were redeemed.
4. Create banner area on homepage where Admin can upload "Featured Album" banner images. These images must link to the relevant albums which were uploaded to the website.
5. We already have registration and members areas for Artists (Who will be selling music) and another area for Fans (Who will be buying music). We now need registration and members area for Retailers. This will be a simple area where local stores can tell us their PayPal email address and download PDF documents etc, after registration.
6. We need to receive email notification when Sellers (Not Buyers) signup.
7. A few public pages are not viewable in Admin so we cannot edit them. We need to make these pages viewable in Admin so we can edit them if necessary.
8. Change colour of scroll bar on right of website and make a tiny bit wider.
9. Once all these fixes, updates and customization has been done you must download all files, upload all files to new domain and check that the script works.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS SUPPORT FOR YOUR WORK:
10. You MUST be able to SUPPORT all the work you have done for at least 6 months. We will give you a $50 bonus at the end of 6 months if we do not have any problems with the work you have done as detailed above. If we have any problems with your work, but you fix the problem we will still give you the $50 bonus.
11. We need all the above tasks completed within 5 working days from being awarded project.
I will show you the original script on Seller's site + the customized script on our domain upon request
I will give you full scope of work upon request if I think you have read all the above and if I think you have the skills, experience and necessary feedback/reviews..
Once again my budget for this project is $100 to $300 MAXIMUM (DEPENDING ON YOUR SKILLS & REVIEWS). Please remember that we will be working on this Music Portal throughout 2017. So I am looking for a long term Web Developer.
DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT WITHOUT READING ALL THE TASKS ABOVE!
Please leave PM if interested, but ONLY if you have read all details of this project.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $223 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, woo pro here I go get your stuff done for you professionally. Please visit our work: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] looking forward to more details, let things roll now. Michael