I am looking for someone with experience with Odoo to provide consultation on how we can migrate our current point of sale solution over to Odoo. I will most likely require a custom module developed as well.
Since Odoo has so many modules covering different areas of business, I need advice on what Odoo can and can't do. I am currently operating a truck wash business and we also have a deli and a convenience store inside as well to service our trucking customers.
Our requirements for the POS include:
- The ability to split tender
- The ability to park orders for later payment
- The ability to have a dedicated customer facing screen for the customer to see the current transaction items
- The ability to set combo deals and/or special discounts that expire at a set date and time for specific items
- Track truck wash customers wash times
- Cash out the till
- Produce a daily sales report that breaks down total sales made, which categories, and how these sales were made (cash, debit, visa, mastercard, amex, house charge, coupon)
- Integrated with a EPOS thermal printer + till combo and a thermal barcode scanner
- Integrated with a payment provider (not a requirement but would like to know how feasible it is to do this with Odoo)
- A quick reprint of the last receipt function
- The ability to look for past receipts over a set time period and reprint that receipt
- The ability to refund items
- The ability to customize our receipt format
- Track inventory retail inventory items
- Track deli inventory items (we make sandwiches similar to Subway and need a semi-accurate way of tracking how much ingredients (bread, vegetables, cheeses, etc) we have left
- Produce an inventory order report that gives a list of inventory items that need to be ordered in based on set minimums
- Produce an inventory count report that lists how many of all inventory items we currently have in stock
- A method to reconcile lost/stolen inventory items
- Produce a lost/stolen inventory report on all the item reconiliations done in a time period
We currently use Quickbooks (which I hate) and would like to know how Odoo's accounting can help me with emailing monthly statements and/or invoices to customers, following up, and tracking payments.
Ideally, I would love to give the ability for our customers to log in, see which invoices remain open and to provide payment. Additionally, I'd like for them to be able to add in a PO# even though the invoice is already completed.