- Prevent loss of money due to inability to follow-up: System will send regular reminders to client before and after the deadline of payment for singular or recurring services.
One-Click Payment Links: A pre-built payment link to be sent to client inside the reminder emails and SMS.
- Call-to-Action Mails to Administrators: System must send 2 emails per day to admins. Those email shoud report that “This client paid for this invoice. So action! Renew it” or “This client failed to catch-up the deadline. So pause the service.” For each service we should be able to define the tolerance time to deadline. For example, social media management services should pass the deadline for 5 working days. 7 days for domains, xx days for another service. After that period, an email message to be sent to designated customer representative that says “your access to xxx client account suspended - please contact to your client.”
- Invoice building: After successful payments, system will build a informative invoice and will send it to client with a note that says “This invoice is built for informative purposes only. A legal invoice to be follow in 7 working days”
- Use Case Diagram is ready
- ER Diagram (Database Design) is ready
- PHP 7.2 with Symfony 4.x.
- Appliance to widely accepted best practices.
- Heavily commented code blocks are essential with a clean English based on a straight-to-the-manner approach and defining the relations between methods, classes or services.
- Daily commits Github/Bitbucket are essential.
- Docker-based development Environment with clean configuration.
- Ability to deploy the required environment to a blank server. Preferably Centos 7.x or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
Authentication, Authorization, User Profile, User Profile Picture, Forgotten Password, Password Change, Assistive Login, User Approvals/Suspensions by Admins, etc.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $507 untuk pekerjaan ini