We would like to build an online message system that allows complete anonymousity.
1. PHP on linux
2. Postgress database only "no mySQL"
3. Users can enter a message of 3,000 characters in length
4. Once the message is entered it needs generate a message code. Ex "2ks9s3jsd9"
5. The message can be retrieved at anytime by anyone using the same code
6. During the creation of the first message the initiator or creator of the original message can choose to allow this message to have a thread. If he chooses to allow threads the system need to give the user a thread code. Unlimited amount of threads can be created by the same code.
8. All codes must be generated by an ecrypted algorythm md5 hashed
9. Only users that have the message code and thread code can reply
10. All entry screens need to have verification image.
11. System does want anyone to login at any point in time
12. System does not keep tracck of ips or users at any point in time
13. There is no inbox or outbox folder
Payment method for this project:
Paypal only no exceptions.