I would like to build a case opening website for the game Counter Strike Global Offensive.
The website must contain:
- Menu page
- Case opening page + simulation
- Help and F.A.Q. page
- User page
- Gallery page - a page with images with different items photos and info + button to external links (like an online store model if you know what i mean) -> [login to view URL] is the way you go with the market prices
- Must be able to extract info for the users from steam api key
- Must be able to extract item prices from api key from another website
- Must be able to use G2A pay platform. Additionally it would be cool that people add skins to the bots and they get credit on the website; if they deposit a skin "X" with a "Y" price the website can check in the steam market the price and give them 15% (I should be able to choose in backend) less than the steam market.
I expect that this takes extensive knowledge in steam-api, steamanalyst-api and various payment system integrations as well as scripting CS:GO-bot accounts to integrate with the system.
I also require solid security measures on the website since I expect plenty of hacking attempts and DDOS-attacks. I need my customer security to be top-notch at all times.
References: Skin.club. I hope we can work this together for a long time.
Other than that, I'd love integrated systems for referrals, affiliates and so on, as well as a system in the back-end that lets me manually handle support tickets. This means, in order to handle support effectively, i need to be able to administrate everything manually as well in case issues arise for my clients. Also, in the back-end, a system to adjust prices based on either the steam market or steamanalyst would be awesome. (i.e. 60% of the steamanalyst price, or 55% of the steam market price. Something like that).
Contact me for more information!
I look forward to hear from you soon!