I am looking to get the original Eliza Chatbot implemented into a webpage for both online and mobile. I have provided all of the documentation to install and run it the MS-DOS simulator as well as the Eliza program. All scripts, fonts, instructions are listed in the documentation.
1. I would also like to customize the name to be Britany instead of Eliza.
2. I will also be provided a basic custom dialog file to include into what is already provided.
3. I will provide a replacement photo of the original an Apple Lisa instead of the current one which we can swap out. Please use existing image as a place holder in the meantime.
4. I would like for speech to text to be implemented
5. This should be tested and running in your hosting environment and then transferred to mine as the final deliverable.
[login to view URL]