A website to collect questionnaires from patients (total of 10 forms). where the patient has to log in to view the questionnaires and fill them, with an admin panel where the admin may search for, view and edit the patients’ information and questionnaires.
The admin should create a patient profile and assign the related questionnaires to him so that he may fill them.
Patients are able to access and launch the application. Detailed description of Patients’ functionality could be found below.
As a patient:
• Log in via Health-care Number, Hospital Number, or NHS, confirmed by the date of birth.
• View and fill preoperative and postoperative assessment scores that has been assigned to him by the admin.
• Save answers
The system admin is the person who is responsible for the patients profiles. the admin can add patients to the system and assign assessment scores to them so that they may be able to log in and fill them.
The system admin can:
1. Create a patient profile by entering the following patients’ information
• Last name and first name
• NHS number: National Health Service Number • Hospital Number
• Date of Birth
• Surgical Intervention: the options are 5 or 6, drop down list of the old entries or enter a new entry
• Date of Surgery: for every surgery intervention 1 of 4 SPINE SCORES
• Allergies: drop down list of the old entries or enter a new entry
• PMH (Past Medical History): drop down list of the old entries or enter a new entry
• Medications: drop down list of the old entries or enter a new entry
• Preoperative scores: assigning him the related preoperative questionnaire
• Postoperative scores: assigning him the related postoperative questionnaire
[login to view URL] page to search for a patient by his NHS number, Hospital number, date of birth or date of surgery.
3. Sort options to sort the patients list by any type of information (by: date of birth, surgery date, name, …etc.).
4. Edit the patients’ information and edit their questionnaires.
5. Select which forms should be filled by which patients
6. View the patients’ scores NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
7. The application should have an intuitive design and be easy to use.
8. The application should support all known internet browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox).
9. The application supported language is: English
10 The application shall be modular enabling to incorporate new additional functionality without the requirement to completely redevelop the entire application.
11. The application shall separate out the design from the database and core functionality.
Something similar to Google, clean page with just one window (patient search), with option of search by NHS no, Hospital no, DOB, DOS.
Once opened either have one match of the patient, or more if the search is done by DOB, then can select the one that
Once selected can see all the information that already have filed before, name, Nhs no, DOS, etc, and all the scores related to the patient
The design, look and feel of the system to be: [login to view URL]
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £627 untuk pekerjaan ini
Okay can we discuss more on freelancer inbox to get detail understanding about project ? i have relevant skills and experience as per your project need...i can share some demo as well once i get proper scope.
Thanks for your job posting. I have read carefully looked at your project requirements and I can do best job. If you have desire to work with me, please contact me. Thanks.