[url removed, login to view]
1. Add and modify the following links and associated functionality to the "Manage Account" box:
(a) "My Account" and "Logout" (Change to "Login" or "Logout")
(b) "My Account" (Change to "Edit My Account")
(c) "My Cart (Change to "Shopping Cart")
(d) "Checkout" (Modify functionality to prevent this from appearing until a customer logs in.)
(e) Add "Account History" URL (This should not appear unless a customer logs in.)
2. Modify Shopping Cart box as follows:
(a) Place enough spacers between the currency symbol and the total value/cost to help align the first digit of the total value/cost directly under the product name.
(b) Create a "Checkout" link (and code to accomodate an optional button) to the right of the total value/cost of items.
Important: Please avoid causing adverse impact to Credit Class & Gift Voucer functionality.
PROJECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS - DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Acceptance of this project also serves as full agreement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
(a) Service Provider certifies he/she possesses extensive knowledge and a universally acceptable level of professional experience associated with the above referenced technologies.
2. Service Provider agrees to perform a full and complete backup of the application and database prior to performing any work.
3. Service Buyer reserves the right to cancel this project, held harmless, and not be obligated to making payment for any services provided if:
(a) Service Provider fails to honor the timetable agreed upon for this project.
(b) Service Provider fails to respond to any/all e-mail communication, Instant Messages, and/or GAF messages sent by Service Buyer in a timely fashion (within 24 hours for each instance).
(c) Service Provider fails to ensure the work performed associated with this project does not achieve the Scope of Work as defined above.
(d) Work performed by Service Provider adversely impacts any other functionality within the application.
(e) Service Provider misrepresents his/her true professional/technical capabilities (expressed, implied, or through demonstration by/through performance) during the life of the project.
(f) Service Provider installs any code, application, script, or makes alterations to pre-existing code that could, will, or would compromise application security.
4. Service Provider acknowledges he/she has adequate computer security in place to prevent the observation of or access to any and all information, files, folders, usernames, passwords, login URL's, etc. associated with this project.
5. Service Provider agrees to respond to all support requests made by Service Buyer within 4 hours for a period of 30 days after Service Buyer makes payment for this project. Service Provider furthermore understands and agrees that support includes identifying and resolving any/all issues arising subsequent to payment for services.
6. Service Provider agrees to permanently discard and/or destroy all usernames and passwords provided by Service Buyer subsequent to the completion of this project.
1. The Login and Logout URL's should change automatically based upon whether someone is logged in.
Contributions Currently Installed:
- Header Tags Controller v2.5.9 and Category Tags
- osCommerce PayPal IPN v1.1 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2679)
- Making PayPal Return Order Data
* Held Orders v2.02
* Held Orders Fix
* Held Orders UserAbandons Order
- SEO Assistant V 1.3.3_full package (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2370)
- SID Killer v1.2b (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,952)
- Spider Session Remover v1.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2819)
- Google position 1.3 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2336/category,all/search,Jack+York)
- Google XML Sitemap Feed (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3233)
- RSS Feed 0.1 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1513)
- Froogle Data Feeder v 162d (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3876)
- Printable Catalog 1.6 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,234/page,18)
- VJ Links Manager for OSC v2.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1256/category,all/search,vj+links)
- Banner Ad in a box V1.1 by Aubrey Kilian (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,59/page,2)
- Banner Ads in Header (currently disabled)
- How Did You Hear About Us 1.4 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2159)
- Ask a Product Question 2.3 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1779)
- Newsdesk v1.48.3 Updated (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,934)
- Notify Admin of New Account v1.0.5 (Not functional) (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3414)
- WYSIWYG Editor v1.9FR (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1347)
- Newsletter Unsubscribe (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,913/category,all/search,newsletter+unsubscribe)
- Option Type Feature v1.71 within OSC MS2.2 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,160)
- osCommerce Account Agreement Checkbox (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3903)
- Store Pickup Shipping Module 1.05 1 2 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,164/category/search,7626)
- Skype Contact v1.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4004/category/search,43895)
- Store Offline (www.vn2designs.com)
- Contact Us Subject Line (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4017/category,all/search,Subject+line)
- close popup window v1.1 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1696/category,all/search,close+pop)
- Admin Notes v1.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2599/category,all/search,Admin+Notes+v2.0)
- FAQ System 2.1a (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1948/category,all/search,faq)
- Tell a Friend (Custom functionality not based on a contribution)
- Bookmark Page (Custom functionality not based on a contribution)
- Many other finite customizations