The Integration Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining software compatibility of our payment method with our merchants.
You will work on real-world, scalable, financial projects that feature on the websites of our merchants.
You will take ownership of software applications that our team relies on to configure and drive revenue to different e-commerce websites and mobile applications.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the external partners in the USA during the integration process of our payment platform.
- Create payment modules for e-commerce platforms;
- Execute additional improvements on the system;
- Product deployment and customization;
- Support and configuration of internal tools and software.
- Communicate with our technical team in Barcelona and monitor the platform during night hours in Europe.
- Be the first technical point of contact during the afternoon in the USA.
What you will bring:
- Experience integrating modules like Shopify, Magento, Wordpress, BigCommerce.
- Industry experience with object-oriented design/programming (PHP or Python is the best);
- Experience with Git version control system.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience programming with SQL;
- Problem-solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with project managers and business partners to understand and refine requirements;
- Familiarity with agile development techniques and the structure of a release process is a plus;
- Excellent English, Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- Permanent, full-time position with us as a contractor. No more looking for individual projects!
- Competitive salary according to experience.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini