I need a script that will work with PayPal subscriptions.
It will be integrated into a current script.
The script will have 3 types of subscriptions: Bronze, Silver & Gold.
Each subscription needs to be renewed every 1 month.
when the first payment is made, the script will need to insert a row with 5 fields into the database:
1. "id" - auto increment.
2. "userid" - A userid which will be passed from the payment page (populated from the current script)
3. "expire" - set it to the expiration date (1 month from payment using TIMESTAMP).
4. "subactive" - Set it to 1.
5. "Type" - Bronze, Silver or gold.
When a subscription payment is made automatically after 1 month, the current row will need to be deleted and a new one will need to be inserted with the new subscriptions details and the new expiration date.
I will also need a payment page with the actual payment button for each subscription type.
I want to also show the current membership the user has on the payment page.
Every time a subscription payment is made, It will also add a row to a table to track the payments with the following fields:
1. Id - auto increment
2. transaction id - the unique transaction id given by PayPal.
3. Date - data when the payment was made.
4. userid - The userid taken from the payment page.
5. type - The type of membership (bronze, silver or gold).
6. amount - total payment amount.
The script will be integrated into an existing script which you will be given details for.
It's very straight forward and simple.
We alreade have a regular IPN payment script that I can send you so you'll see where the "userid" is populated from and any other details you need.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $144 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I've 4 members in team. We've been developing pages mainly using PHP. We've also experience in PayPal subscription. I'm sure we can' provide you good quality in time with that budget.