I want to have a Payroll app/module for Akaunting that allows to create dynamic weekly, bi-weekly or monthly pay calendars to pay my employees. I want to be able to set basic pay or salary including different fixed amount payments (allowance or deduction) for my employees. Besides that, I want to set up Tax and other relevant payment information to their profile. This app/module will calculate each of the amounts and process the payment automatically. I also want to set up specific account head for assets, salary reporting and tax reporting.
Through this module/app I want to:
- Get a bird's eye view of the payroll system from the dashboard
- Set up account heads for assets, salary and tax reporting
- Choose specific payment methods for my employees and also for specific ones
- Create pay calendars for each of the employees and set up basic pay rate from the module's settings
- Approve, edit or remove pay calendars if required
- Create different types of pay items (allowance or deduction) for the employees
- Add allowance or deduction amount to the employees' profiles
- Run pay calendars on specific dates automatically for each of the session (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
- Generate useful reports to take important business decisions regarding employee salary
- Print salary invoice for each of my employees
IMPORTANT: I don't want you to hack/edit Akaunting itself but create a custom module/app as per the Akaunting standards here [login to view URL]
PS: Akaunting is a free accounting software built on Laravel framework for PHP.