Petrol Station Management System
Its a stand-alone/ offline Point of sales with real-time Monitoring a
and reporting system
1. Biometrics login for the users (users: administrator; managers; supervisors; cashiers no id needed.
2. The system can control the fuel pumps via rs232 interface to the central management hub. meaning it can open or close the fuel pumps, monitor the fuel tanks, monitor the total pumped petrol. etc
3 Automated Sales input per pump to the Point of sale. the pump attendant will input the amount to the petrol pump display the sales value will be transmitted to the system for payment until the payment has been made the pump cannot be open until payment has been settled by the costumer.
4. Automated Sending Report via email and sms. when the cashier log-out to the system . the system will generated a sales and status report to the management.
5. Biometrics Time and Attendance
6. Issuing and validating Purchase orders for Fleet Account
7. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Annually Reports will be generated by the system.
8. System configuration :setting up managers and operations,tank setting and products setting.
fuel dispenser Tracking and reporting of sales and services.
fuel dispenser Printing shift reports, daily reports,monthly reports and waste books.
9. Real-time management :
fuel dispenser Real-time display of dispensed volume.
fuel dispenser Setting of parameters of fuel dispensers.
fuel dispenser Turn on,shut off and pre-setting.
fuel dispenser Receipt printing(optional)
Outlet setup: This covers the adding a new Gas Station to the system. Outlet names, Address, Phone
number, Postcode, Fax, Email address are captured as a part of this.
User setup: This module provides the maintenance of users (add, delete, update) in the system. The
user first name, last name, address, phone number, mobile number, Email address and
Photo are captured as a part of this. User Login ID and Password are provided for each
user. User can be assigned to a particular role (in or across gas stations).
Fuel Type setup: This module allows adding various types of fuels. This information is used in Payin’s,
Payout’s , reports.
Payment mode setup: This module allows adding various mode of payments (like cash, credit card, mobile money, check, transfer). This information is used in Payin’s, Payout’s , reports.
Shift Time setup: For each gas station we can define the time in which the outlet operates. We can define the number of shifts in which the outlet operates and the duration of each shift. We can also define the start time and end time of each shift.
Role setup: This module provides the various roles the system supports. Basically there will be 4
roles available in the system.
• Daily Transaction setup: This module allows (add, update, delete) various daily transactions. This includes payouts, payins. This also includes the fuel and merchandise. This is also captures the mode of payment. This information is used in
• Reports setup: This module allows view/generate various reports. Get the details.
• Bank Account setup: This module allows setup the bank account details. This covers the bank name, bank address, postal code, account number, account name, account address, zip code.
• Tax Set up: This module covers taxes on various types of fuel and commodities.