I have an existing PHP script which works like an RSS content aggregator. Basically, it uses RSS to get news from different sources and displays them on the website. What I would like to do now is to add a couple of more options to the existing code. So it doesn't need coding from the ground up. The additional options would be:
- Content summary (at the moment RSS script is grabbing only the title, but I would like to have like 2 or 3 sentences of the content included)
- What's hot page (the new page - link could be in the header, where all the top ie. 10 articles would be displayed)
- Share or report an article (two icons beside the article's title)
- Vote it up or down without user registration - for all users!
- Image preview - Show small image preview, which is the first image from the source article if available. Currently, there is a category icon image. What I would like to do is to add image preview beside the category icon.
Please see the attached image for all the additional functions that need to be added. The budget is 250 EUR!
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €189 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. we are expert in php and all his framework and cms we can provide you good work Regards, Yasir shah A4logic Solution.