I am setting up a number of different niche sites.
It is very time consuming getting the articles from word into dreamweaver so would like to automate the entire process using PHP and CCS and have all info coming from an admin panel or a database into the site.
Each niche site will consist of 10 web pages with basically 10 articles and 2 photos on each webpage. A template has already been prepared. See below.
The process must be easy to change a site from say a cancer site to another medical site.
2. What is required
-Build bridge between an external editor like [url removed, login to view] so articles can dynamically brought into a database.
- Using CCS format the articles and bring each one into one of the 10 web pages. This is the current template of a web page so there will be 10 of these (Note this page will need to be refreshed) because of bad fonts etc. I suggest we do a new template page for the articles and copy it over.
[url removed, login to view]
- Build a database for articles and include required fields.
- Build database for pictures and photos. Each website will have 20 pictures so I need a database for them and be able to automatically put them in the boxes on the template web pages. The pictures will be used for other sites as well so I need a facility to easily choose them for another site.
- Ensure pictures can be wrapped around the text.
- Ensure bullets are in place and do not screw up.
- Ensure H2 headings and H3 headings from the word documents are maintained
- Put the article heading at the top in the blue gif.
- I will need to be able to save each php file as the keyword phrase and H2 heading.
- Include google ad info.
- Basically get the format of page how I would like it.
(b) Index page
- The index page will consist of 10 boxes. Each box will need to contain the first 100 words of each article including the headings. See index page. Note the index page also needs the code to be cleaned up. If you want to redo it then that’s fine too.
[url removed, login to view]
-The database will also need to be able to hold the little pictures you see on the index page and also the flash. It is very time consuming changing these little pictures all of the time in photoshop so would like these in a database/ and or admin panel so can be selected easily and also the flash. Any ideas are welcome. I don’t know if this is a database thing or an admin control panel.
- I would like the header in the database so I can select any header easily and just make changes to the site name. I don’t know how this works.
- The main menu also being fed from the database.
- We will need to testing a lot of 10 articles.
- Fix any bugs that will arise from my user testing.
- Provide full training on database usage and basically the process from start to finish.
- Provide details of cpanel changes to ensure php files can be spidered by search engines.
3. Person required
The person needs to be possess the following:
- Communicate well in English
- Important you can meet deadlines. If you miss deadlines another person will be selected.
- Will be required to give regular updates.
- Must be an expert in PHP and CCS. Note I have had 2 other people try to do this job and it is obvious they didn’t know much about PHP. I do not have time to waste time explaining to people who are not qualified to do the work.
- You will need to able to start immediately. This is an urgent job and holding up progress.
If you do not possess these skills please do not apply.
4. Ongoing Support
There will be ongoing support and changes to the site so if the final result is positive then that person will be invited to bid.
The escrow service will be used. Propose that payments are released based in two parts. The first part is when it is shown the product works. I have loaded 10 articles and it all works fine. The second will be release 1 week later. Escrow or paypal can be used.
The project will need to be delivered based on the fixed price provided here. Any changes to functionality and scope can be agree later on with any price changes. Please note I have selected the $30 - $250 budget.
When you place your bid can you please include any ideas that you have. What I want is a completed automatic solution. Some of the above may not be possible, but I’m not a technical programmer so do not know.
If you think there is additional functionality that I could use to automate or another approach please send a pm with the approximate cost of this. The person selected will need to prove they have the skills to do it. I am happy to pay more for top quality.
Please PM any questions to me. I will answer them quickly. Please ensure you do the same. Thanks for your bid. I look forward to working with you.