I have three files:
1. HTML file with email form.
2. PHP file which handles the email.
3. 'Thank You' HTML Page (to redirect to after the form is submitted).
So far, this is all working.
I need to add one more functionality to this,
I would like the details in the form to be printed to a CSV file.
The CSV needs only three fields,
1. A timestamp.
2. The "user name" field from the form
3. A number value to show how many fields were filled in
(So if a user enters only one field then it should show "1",
if a user enters two field then it should show "2" ,etc.)
That's it - Thanks!