Im looking for a PHP Developer who could resolve some small bugs on a current opensource helpdesk (from [url removed, login to view]).
Im looking for someone who would be available to keep me posted about the project status on any of the following IM: Skype,MSN,GTalk,Yahoo.
The bugs are the following,
- Fix "Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /folder/class/[url removed, login to view] on line 72" when enabling FetchMail Configuration.
It seems this eror is because [url removed, login to view] was designed for PHP4 version, we are currently using PHP5.
- the emails does not show up correctly when someone non-registered reply to a opened ticket over email.
- make helpdesk to send emails using PHP SMTP function.
- Staff signature when reply to email from help desk does not show up, add Staff signature function.
- when someone use our signup form the purchase gets redirects to our helpdesk, the ticket its showing
<b> char's on it, we need to make the ticket to show up properly.
- send small notification to customer when someone closes a ticket.
Im looking for someone who can start right NOW.
* Lowest bid will probably win this.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $86 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, can fix your script and complete the project as per your requirements, ready to start right now. Most probably the will be completed today, let me know if you are ready to start this project.
Hi, I have gone over your RFP,I understand that you want to fix your helpdesk [url removed, login to view] Read My PMB for vital information regarding the bid
no problem. im on skype/aim all the time (cell & laptop) so updates are a non issue. quick fixes im assuming. however.. 3 day bid just incase. most likely an hour or two of work. ciao.