I have a custom developed website that is in need of some minor upgrades and bug fixes. It is written in PHP on MySQL on a Linux platform, and is located at www.leasepurchaseleads.com.
You need to be very experienced in PHP and database work, as well as session management. The scope of work includes:
1. Fix 4 minor bugs - about 2 days of work
a. Fix html email formatting error. An email gets sent to
a subscriber when a lead arrives, the html sometimes
corrupts resulting in a bad display.
b. Some of the screens do not display well in firefox, but
is fine in IE
c. Advanced search functionality do not always work in
Firefox, but is fine in IE
d. Performance is starting to be slow. Some database tuning
needs to be performed eg. adding indexes etc...
2. Create enhancement for the backoffice to be able to select
leads by lead id, customer id etc... Currently only has a
search by state.
3. Create enhancement to be able to edit a lead via the
backoffice web interface. Right now I have to go directly
to the database to edit a record.
4. Set up search functionality by customer id. Right now it
only shows all customers.
5. Update notification email to also include email address.
Currently it only shows customer id and transaction id