We are looking for a long term relation (12 months++) with an experienced PHP/Mysql coder as a freelance.
You will be required to work 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (flexible schedule) and be available by instant messaging (YM or ICQ or Skype or MSN) during your working time. You will have to work with a small coders’ team.
We are not looking for software companies or intermediaries, we wish to work directly with a specific coder without any middleman.
Please provide as many as information you can about you and please also answer the following questions:
1) How many years experience do you have with PHP and specifically Oriented Object PHP and PHP 5
2) What’s your PHP and Mysql level of experience please provide details and supporting information.
4) Are you used to work in a team? Which tools do you know related to team collaborations? (bug tracking, revisions, etc…).
5) Have you ever managed a coders’ team?
6) Are you familiar with domain name registrations? Please explain your experience in the field.
7) Where are you physically located (country and town)
8) Would you be available at least for the next 12 months, 5 days per week and 8 hours per day?
9) What’s the lowest monthly compensation you would require based on a 5 days per week, 8 hours per day working schedule.
In order to confirm you have fully read and understood this project please write at the top of your bidding answer the sentence “READ AND UNDERSTOOD”. If you don’t add this mention your offer will be automatically discarded.
by the question 6) Are you familiar with domain name registrations? I meant if you know the domain registration fields from the Registrar standing point, not just as a domain name buyer. Specifically do you know what is a Registrar, do you know what is a gTLD and what is a ccTLD and do you know what is a root server, a dns server a dns record and so on...
46 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1203 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi , We will love to be part of your project I can work with you in your define hours and have exp working in past like this too. So thsi sseriously not a problem for me. Pls check your PMB and reply me. Abi