Due to the size of this project, we would only like to accept bids from organisations with:
* More than 5 staff
* Experience of projects in excess of $1,000
* A proven track record and high ranking on this site
There are always exceptions - so if you feel you can provide us with the services, please let us know.
This project is a web-based application for customers to set-up and self-manage a service that monitors the availability of various internet based applications (services) and notify them if any downtime is experienced.
Each customer will have the ability create their own account online entering key contact information. Once an account has been set-up the user can then add various services they would like monitored along with contacts they would like notified of any service disruption.
* Payment processing (manual and auto)
* scheduled command line executions (cron/shell/php scripting?)
This web based application has the following main functions
* Customer account management (self managed account by customers)
* Customer service management (self managed account by customers)
* Billing system
* Service reports (from data collected during service checks)
* System administration of customer accounts and services
* The ability to modify content in the website
* An affiliate programme for referrals
In addition to the above website functionality the project will also include creating some scheduled processes to check various services and update databases and send alerts depending on the triggers.
Website Look & Feel
The website look and feel will be designed by a graphic designer that the developer will be expected to replicate. Ideally the site will be designed with the ability to allow the designer to easily change the actual site copy/content without effecting the php code and functionality as per above.