I have a website template designed and I need a php coder to design the backend of the website. The main requirements are as follows:
The site is a recruitment website with the ability to do all of the following:
• Ability to browse jobs by category, keyword, salary location
• Ability for users to register on the website and enter categories that they are interested in and receive emails from new jobs uploaded in this category, they should also be able to unsubscribe to these emails
• When the user finds a job that interests them they should be able to add it to their profile and apply for this job.
• Ability to email a friend the job
• Ability to print the job off
• Ability to upload their cv in word format
• Also if they do not have a cv and ability to fill out a cv template from
• All users should have a user name and password section
• This section should allow users to register and then have their account activated in the admin area below
• Once activated they should be able to search client information such as qualifications, location, expected salary, experience etc.
• They can then add these job seekers to their profile and then request the cvs
Same as above but just a different database
The site must have a secure admin area that will allow the owner of the website to do the following
• Log in
• Search all registered users and download their Cv’s
• Make any user active active/inactive
• See the number of times each job has been viewed.
• Manage the mailing list
• View the jobs that potential job seekers have applied for
• View the request made by recruiters to see client cvs
• Ability to add jobs to the Contract or Permanent Section?
The designer will have to show examples of previous work. I need a time scale for job completion. I would also prefer clients who use Gmail or other chat tool.
I will be available to discuss this job further. Looking forward to working with a good PHP coder for this job. I have a lot of other sites coming up and I am looking for a longer term relationship.