Recently we upgraded from 1.5x to 3x. We installed a new theme and have been working on it (minor css, minor bootstrap, a new extension) on one of our other domains before moving it to our main e-commerce domain. Up until yesterday, everything has been fine and operational.
I then noticed that out of nowhere, our site would break (white screen) when trying to view the cart/checkout. This, in turn, would end up breaking every other link on the site as well (including the homepage and all product and information pages). I can access the site on other devices but ultimately run into the same cycle of issues with the new device. The homepage will become visible again after a few hours and hard-refreshing, but breaks again when navigating through the site.
I don't think this has to do with any appearance coding I've done in the stylesheet (as the site has been working with each of my updates), and I tried uninstalling that new extension to see if that was the issue (it wasn't). I need someone to diagnose the issue here. Our website is [login to view URL]
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear mwbasch. I check [login to view URL] carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Our latest United States's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,