After sombody to create me a function to generate a complex password depending upon the requirements.
Basically there are multiple types to specify to the function.
* 1 = All Lower Case Characters Only
* 2 = All Upper Case Characters Only
* 3 = All Numeric Characters Only
* 4 = All Special Characters Only
* 5 = Mix of Upper and Lower Case Characters Only
* 6 = Mix of Upper, Lower and Numeric Characters Only
* 7 = Mix of Upper, Lower, Numeric and Special Characters Only
I should also be able to specify a minimum size and a maximum size for the password.
I would also like to be able to specify the number of characters per type as a minimum.
So as an example let's say I want the password to be 16 characters long, contain a mix of upper, lower, numeric and special characters and each character type is to have a minimum of 2 characters. You can use more then 2 characters per type in this example, just 2 is the bare minimum required for the password to be valid.
Example of the function call might be:
$passwd = generatePassword($type, $sizeMin, $sizeMax, $lowerMin, $upperMin, $numericMin, $specialMin);
Any questions please ask away.