I want to develop a PHP questionary system.
This system will have some parts:
First Part (ADMIN PANEL)
1) Admin Should be able to register Users (email + password).
2) Questions will be registered with the option to choose: checkbox, radio or text entry (can have as many alternatives as I want and be totally customizable - example: it can be a date, a number, text, time, among others). It should be possible to add a second question based on the response value of the first one (pre-determined by a conditional set by me). I can be allow to mark any of those fields as required.
3) A system that must record the responses and, in the end, generate a PDF based on them. This PDF should be customizable (previously), being able to add logos, fixed texts, figures, among other things.
4) A checklist of numeric data that can be exported in sheets and analyzed in this sheets depending on the parameter and conditionals previously established for sheet analysis (such as an excel table).
Ex: If user answer for questio X is above Y the table line should be RED.
Second Part (USER PANEL)
1) The user can access the panel with email/password.
2) User can create Sub-Users
3) User can start to answer an questionary about an Sub-User (how many he wants).
4) User will have access to his history of answers (without change them) and to the generated PDF