This is for someone with good gnupg_encrypt, zip and file creation experience. It is an easy task for someone who knows how to use such functions. This could be done with shell script also.
I need a php file that when executed will take each file within a specific folder and do the following, The reason is that we create csv files of data which transfer to our client each day. But they require new encryption process to receive encrypted data with a checksum file and an end file to confirm completion. Our source files start STRC_.
Source file: /[login to view URL]
SCRIPT WILL NEED TO CREATE
new file: /[login to view URL] (PGP encrypted version of source file)
new file: /[login to view URL] (MD5 has of source file)
new file: /transfer/[login to view URL] (The above 2 files zipped together)
new file: /transfer/[login to view URL] (0kb empty file)
renamed file: /complete/[login to view URL]
SUGGESTED PROCESS BUT THERE MAY BE A BETTER WAY TO ACHIEVE THIS
1. look for all files in our data folder starting STRC_ and ending .csv
2. for each file, create a pgp encrypted file with specific public key, using the same source filename, but ending .pgp
3. once successfully created, take the same source file and create an MD5 has of the full file and create a new file containing the only hash - named with the same source filename but ending.checksum.
4. Once stage 3 successful, create in a subfolder /transfer a ZIP file of the .checksum and .pgp files. Named with the same source filename but ending .zip
5. Once stage 4 completed, create in a subfolder /transfer an empty 0kb file with same source filename but ending .end
6. Move the source file to a subfolder /complete
I will want to see a working script and test the results before completing payment for this.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £163 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, I have gone through project description and interested in taking it up. Posted bid amount is indicative and a more accurate I can give once more details are shared. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks