I have installed PHPFox on a shared host and need to make certain customizations to the application to suit the needs of the business and the functions of the website. I am shopping around for the best quote to complete project. I must have the project completed by Dec.1(not a day later), so please consider your ability to meet that deadline when putting together your quote.
1) A new Venues section containing Venues with descriptions, information fields and images/embedded videos.
2) Venues will be added/edited by the admin.
3) Visitors will be able to browse the list of venues, view specific venues, view galleries(although they must register to see the
photos-full sized) associated with these venues, view past and upcoming events associated with these venues, browse the list of
events, view events. Registered users will be able to purchase LinePasses using PayPal/CC, request the LinePasses to be printed to
them and mailed for an additional fee, view event galleries
4) Integration of the OpenX banner rotation engine that will be used for selling banner impressions to advertisers.
5) Creation of a mechanism that will allow advertisers to submit their banners into the system for a fee and purchase a specific number of impressions, as well as track their banner statistics.
6) Creation of a mechanism that will allow advertisers to create new events(where LinePass type will be specified - there will be 2 types with two different costs associated - 1)Free Linepass(similiar to RSVP'ing for an event and 2)VIP Linepass which is basically a pre-paid entrance to an event), select the venues events will take place at and purchase a "Event Photo Coverage/Post-Event Online Gallery" to be associated with this event and venue.
7) Integrate 4,5,6 into a "Advertiser Backend" with a centralized account with a stats overview of campaign(s), including banners, galleries, events/linepasses and linepasses
8) Creation of different types of users and definition of their rights.
9) Creation of additional blocks on the homepage for Featured Venues, Events(ones with LinePasses), and Galleries(Admin submitted only. The Galleries and Events links on the NAV will only show Admin and Advertiser submitted content(only after Admin approval).
Thanks for your time and consideration.