Ditutup

PHPFOX look and feel customization WEB 2.0 and potential features that you already developed

I m looking to give users a unique webmail when they sign up

so it will be attached to a mail server the creation of users

- [url removed, login to view] I like this site. IF YOU HAVE A BETTER SAMPLE IN PHPFOX PLEASE SHOW IT TO ME BEFORE BEEN CONSIDERED ONLY GURUS IN PHPFOX ARE INVITED.

I will put 30% of the bid in escrow and once that you show me that you can do the job and I see a great progress and look and feel is fully defined and developed Then >> I ll put the other 70% escrow in

We will need to have two entries for the site for example miami homepage / and texas homepage which will be a way to keep track where people are coming from in the back stats in cpanel. Some elements in the main page will be controlled in back panel.

>> The soonest you can deliver will be a factor for choice and granting the project .

>>> The system will have a video flash player to play video in each language >

>>> Multilanguage site > Russian / hindi / chinese / english

>>> The system will have a page called marketplace where will be in the above languages just html.

Kemahiran: PHP

Lihat lebih lanjut: web server languages, webmail creation, web 2.0 languages, sign up escrow com, russian looking for job, russian language job, russian english job, miami back page, language web, languages web, job in texas, job in miami, escrow com mail, english russian job, back page miami, blackbook2 fake, phpfox russian, phpfox blackbook2, can customize phpfox, phpfox demo, getafreelancer potential web web design, sample phpfox site, phpfox joomla export, phpfox customization getafreelancer, phpfox sample sites

Tentang Majikan:
( 18 ulasan ) Citrus Heights, United States

ID Projek: #336843

6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $617 untuk pekerjaan ini

hostechsupport

Hello Sir Please check PMB Angela......

$550 USD dalam 10 hari
(14 Ulasan)
4.9
sphurontek

We can do the task. Thank you

$650 USD dalam 5 hari
(27 Ulasan)
4.9
cuceco

Please check our PM... Thanks

$550 USD dalam 22 hari
(3 Ulasan)
3.5
subhomca

We can do any kind of Web based development and design, from normal web site development work to complete Web based development including E-Commerce site. See our already developed web Site:- [url removed, login to view] Lagi

$750 USD dalam 30 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
patsonjuwinata

Please see my demo at: [url removed, login to view]

$500 USD dalam 30 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Totalwebsolution

Hi, Plz check your PMB. We are a company 7 year exp of website development with 27 professional developers’ & 9 professional SEO webmaster in Delhi India . We have gone through the information that you have provid Lagi

$700 USD dalam 15 hari
(2 Ulasan)
0.0