I have a Social networking website running on Phpizabi script ([url removed, login to view]). I installed their "Video Gallery 1.0 module". It allowes to have a Video Gallery in the website. I also used a small addon to have users show their own uploaded videos in their profile.
It works great, except couple of major problems:
1) This module doesn't have the capability to convert different video files to flash files to play in flash player. And it doesn't create thumbnails (like YouTube). So, the only video it allowes to upload is flash (but doesn't create thumbnails anyways).
2) In a user's profile, all videos (uploaded by that user) show up. So, if someone uploaded 100 videos, it showes 100 videos in their profile!
3) It doesn't have the file size restriction on how big a file a user can upload.
I need someone to customize this module so that:
1) Any type of video files can be uploaded to the website
2) Video thumbnails will be autometically generated.
3) In user's profile, it will show only 10 newest videos of that user. There will be a link at the bottom that says "See all" and it'll take them to a page where visitors can see all the vidoes that user uploaded (just like YouTube).
4) There will be a file size restriction of how large a file a user can upload.
FYI... I already have ffmpeg installed in my webhost.
Just a quick note, I made a similar posting few days back. I didn't mention any speifics in that post, I am posting the details in this post.
Please let me know if you can do all the tasks I mentioned above, or can do part of the list and for how much.
Someone who already is familiar with Phpizabi script will be great, but someone with good PHP knowledge also will be ok.