CREATE A PLATFORM FOR EVENT ORGANIZERS THAT WILL ALLOW THEIR ATTENDEES TO BOOK HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS AND PACKAGES
• Super Admin: Application Owner
• Admin: Administration staff of applications
• Customer: End User making reservation for themselves
• Organizer: Access to Event Dashboard to view bookings
This platform needs to contain following modules:
• Super Admin Panel
• Admin Panel
• Customer Module
• Organizer Module
Create/Manage inventory and events:
- Select the hotel, select the room type(s), select dates, assign the number of rooms for each room type and for each day, enter rates (rate we bought it for and rate we want to sell it for), assign to an event.
- Create packages and travel deals.
- Create a booking link for each event or each hotel and send to the customer(s).
- Manage attrition and deadlines for each hotel.
Booking Terms and Conditions: Customers who book 10+ rooms should have different terms and conditions than customers who book 1-9 rooms. We should have two different templates with booking terms and conditions for 1-9 rooms and 10+ rooms. We should also have the ability to edit the standard terms and conditions for a specific customer if needed.
Users will be able to search for hotels and rooms on the basis of one or more following criteria:
o Hotel Name
o Arrival Date
o Departure Date
o Number of required rooms
o Number people (# Adults and # children)
o. Filters for hotel options
From Search results user can select any of the hotels’ rooms & can continue to the reservation process. Steps of reservation will be as follows:
o Personal: If user is a new user or not logged in, the system will ask for some basic information like first name, last name, email, phone, company, title, etc and get user registered automatically against the entered email address
o Company Info: Name of company, address and title
o Payment: Platform will provide options to pay via debit/credit cards using [login to view URL] API. For Billing Address and Payment, user will have credit cards and credits saved in the digital wallet. User can select which payment method he would like to use. Admin users can add other methods of payment such as check or bank transfer.
• Inventory Management:
o Admin will be able to add inventory of hotel and rooms
o The following information will be needed when adding Inventory:
Number of rooms for each room type
Taxes and Fees (different from hotel to hotel and city to city)
Additional Fees collected by the hotel
Our Terms and Conditions
Hotel’s Terms and Conditions (Attrition, Cut-off date, Cancellation Policy)
Assign to an Event if already created or Create the Event.
Track date when hotel was added.
Google maps should list distance from hotel to venue (if applicable)
o List of inventory will be provided on a separate page with search filters
Packages Management / Travel Deals:
o This section will provide option to create different package plans for the customers
o Admin will be able to create & delete packages / deals
o Packages will be based on following items:
Each Package will have a name, price, description and pictures. The description can include all services that are included in the price.
- Standard Templates created and sent to specific users: agents, administrators or customers.
- Notifications scheduled before or after travel dates.
- Notifications scheduled on a specific date.
- Dates listed on a calendar and viewed by specific users.
- When we create a booking link, send it to all the customers that attend that event.
Ability for customers to submit requests for a proposal