Creation of an election (constructor for the smart contract) controlled by the election chair (owner of the contract).
The owner gets one vote only to be used to break a tie upon closing the election.
• Register a voter. A registered voter has two votes that can be used to vote for two different candidates. A voter may
delegate one or both votes to other voters.
• Retrieve the number of candidates.
• Retrieve the number of voters.
• Retrieve the number of votes cast.
• Retrieve the number of votes for a voter (who is making the request)
• Retrieve the number of votes cast for a given candidate.
• Retrieve the leading candidate and the number of votes.
• Vote for a candidate or candidates. A registered voter is allowed to vote only once – and the vote is either for one
candidate (one vote) or for two different candidates (one vote each).
• Delegate a vote(s). A voter may delegate her/his votes to other voters.
• Delegation of a vote(s) is a separate action from voting.
• Close the election and determine the winner. If there is a tie, the election is not closed but closing is imminent, and no
further votes are allowed
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹1207 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I've implemented similar voting application before (but with slightly different mechanism). Please hit me up via chat to discuss more about it. I need to know the scope of the project.